Author Topic: I don't understand...  (Read 1787 times)

jank191

I don't understand...
« on: Feb 13, 2013, 05:06:28 »
Hi, I would like to small edition the Urban template for myself for my use, I mean it in order to:

This area which I marked red would be in one display file as the logo and in one code in css.
I just would like to set the graphic son entire this area, to create the graphic logo, I would also like so that a possibility of set a bigger height a logo in css.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2duwim1.png

Will somebody help me?

I'm also ask for help how to remove this dark background on the foot.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mry6it.png

Hi, I at one time here on the forum had an account premium from here I picked this template up, account premium for me it ended, so I asked to delete my account from this portal, so I don't understand why why I wasn't asked about it, after all I won't be buying the account premium specially in order to ask about the help in relation to altering the template.

Online ARG

• I Don't Shower Much
  • Support Team
  • Custom GFX
Re: I don't understand...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2013, 07:20:35 »
As stated in the Terms, one must be a club member to receive support for a premium theme.

Can i still use the themes after my membership expired?

Yes, you can use the themes for as long as you wish. However, when your membership expires, you will no longer have access to the premium theme support boards and theme updates.

1. Membership

We currently offer 3 types of Premium Theme Memberships here on DzinerStudio.com: 3 months, 6 months or 1 year membership. These memberships give you the right to download all current themes and new premium themes created during your membership period. After your membership has expired, you may continue to use these premium themes but you will no longer have access to the private support boards and theme downloads.

;)
If a pizza had nine slices, it would defy the laws of physics.

Offline agent47

• DS Friend
  • At your service?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2013, 01:29:07 »
You have a very strange politics, special discipline so that people buy premium accounts you could only earn something, money is ruling you, and it is bad. I'm saying goodbye, it's all from me, I ask for deleting my account from this portal.
It's called 'running a business'. If you can't commit to term and conditions - don't buy!
Don't worry, I'm sure the admins will be more than glad to no longer have you on the site.
BTW you can delete your account here yourself by going into your profile > actions > delete this account (being an SMF user, if you didn't already know that it shows how ignorant you really are).

Online ARG

• I Don't Shower Much
  • Support Team
  • Custom GFX
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2013, 07:09:01 »
You have a very strange politics, special discipline so that people buy premium accounts you could only earn something, money is ruling you, and it is bad. I'm saying goodbye, it's all from me, I ask for deleting my account from this portal.

The Terms are spelled out very clearly. Whether you comprehend the Terms before making a purchase is your own decision to make. If more people would take the time to read the Terms, discussions such as this would not be necessary.

Have a great day.  :cheers:
If a pizza had nine slices, it would defy the laws of physics.