Author Topic: Atelier Released  (Read 42574 times)

Online maYday

• Administrator
    • DzinerStudio
Atelier Released
« on: Nov 18, 2012, 03:02:19 »
Meet Atelier, our latest premium theme for SMF 2.0 ! The combination of sleek modern colors & patterns, gives this multi-purpose design it's appealing look and feel. As always, we tried to make this theme as user-friendly and flexible as possible. The customization of this design, can also be easily accomplished.
Atelier supports fluid and fixed width, comes with a multi-level dropdown menu and you have the opportunity to display a couple of social icons as well as a couple of other quick links in the userbar.

To guarantee the full customization of Atelier, all the Fireworks source files of this theme are included.
Theme Club members can download this theme in our Premium Theme section. Not a club member yet...don't wait any longer! You'll find more information here: Theme Club and Terms of Use.

- Full Fireworks Png files

- Compatible with: SMF 2.0

- Supports: RTL languages

- Browser tested: IE 7, IE 8, IE 9, FireFox, Opera, Safari, Chrome

- Live Demo: http://demo.dzinerstudio.com

- Browse the Downloads

Offline agent47

• Support Team
  • At your service?
Re: Atelier Released
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2012, 03:36:53 »
As always another very fine looking theme. Excellent job team DS! :)

Offline Nasuk

• NOP!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2012, 04:15:04 »
omg! this theme is very class :D love the nav bar ;)

Offline Arantor

• Club Member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2012, 05:22:45 »
Very stylish, as always.

The only thing that bothers me about this theme is the way the login/register buttons are done, under the search button - it's just not that obvious that they're a login and register button respectively. Login is marginally more obvious because it's next to two text boxes (though there's no placeholder text unlike the search box), but the register icon actually intimates it's about posting rather than registration. (Personally, I would have used a silhouette of a person with a plus icon or similar)
When you want help, I'm likely to ask you questions. It's not because I'm a stubborn pain in the backside, it's because I need that information to actually be *able* to help you. Sooner you provide it, sooner you get help, simple as that.

*cough* Levertine.

Online maYday

• Administrator
    • DzinerStudio
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2012, 07:12:39 »
Thanks all for the feedback.  :)

The only thing that bothers me about this theme is the way the login/register buttons are done, under the search button - it's just not that obvious that they're a login and register button respectively. Login is marginally more obvious because it's next to two text boxes (though there's no placeholder text unlike the search box), but the register icon actually intimates it's about posting rather than registration. (Personally, I would have used a silhouette of a person with a plus icon or similar)

The icons used on the buttons are indeed a bit different as of what you could call standard login/register icons but that was kinda the intention really. Going non-standard while still making clear of what the purpose of those buttons are. We personally felt that the ones we used does the job pretty well. Never felt it bothered while working on the theme.

That being said, i see and understand your point and we will have no problem replacing those icons with more obvious ones if it bothers more people.
Thanks for the feedback.  :)

Offline agent47

• Support Team
  • At your service?
« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:15:33 »
Just a reminder: you guys may want to add a thumbnail of this theme in the "Recent Work" box at the homepage. ;)

Online maYday

• Administrator
    • DzinerStudio
« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:20:07 »
Just a reminder: you guys may want to add a thumbnail of this theme in the "Recent Work" box at the homepage. ;)

You might want to take a closer look... ::)

Offline agent47

• Support Team
  • At your service?
« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:41:07 »
Oh I had to clear browser cache. Sorry about that. :-X

Online maYday

• Administrator
    • DzinerStudio
« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:42:48 »
Oh I had to clear browser cache. Sorry about that. :-X