Hello there. Many of you outhere have no clue or know little things about coding ( just like me :thumbsup: )
So when you go to your css file to change colors you don't know what color corresponds to what board (or link or plain text)
Here's what to do:
1) Download pixie. Pixie is just an exe. When you click it, it shows you in all color codings (html, RGB etc) the exact color of what you mouseover.http://www.nattyware.com/pixie.php
2) Mouseover the color you want to change.
3) Go to your css and press ctr + f. Search the color in html (white for example is #ffffff )
4) Find the results. If you find 5 it's ok. Still much less than search the whole code right? Replace the color with a color that is distracting (like yellow). See what changed. Now you know what you are changing.
5) Replace your html color to your liking http://www.google.gr/search?rlz=1C1CHII_elGR395GR395&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=html+colorsThis is not the best guide ever made, but i'll ask you to make it sticky cause i am sure 80% of the people out there have no clue about coding and this tutorial is the easiest they could try. And for me (the code-noob) works like a charm!
Have a nice day!